****ON MANUFACTURER'S BACKORDER. ETA MID-END JULY 2021. ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE****
ResMed AirMini AutoSet CPAP with Free Mask Setup
ResMed AirMini AutoSet CPAP is more than just an ultra-portable CPAP machine. It's great for sleep therapy at home or on the go.
AirMini Auto includes ResMed's advanced Autoset and AutoSet For Her breathing algorithms that provide efficient therapy at the lowest pressure levels all night.
The AutoSet algorithm:
- Monitors your breathing
- Detects flow limitations
- Will gently increases pressure until the event has cleared
- After an event - AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort
Free Mask and Setup Pack with Purchase
AirMini Mask Setup Packs provide everything you need to connect AirMini to the mask of your choice. This CPAP device optimizes and enhances your sleep therapy with the most comfortable and advanced masks ResMed has to offer.
We are currently offering a Free Mask and Setup Pack with purchase. Make sure to select it from the drop-down menu above.
The following options can connect to your AirMini device.
- F20 Setup Packs - Includes tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can connect any AirFit F20 or AirTouch F20.
- F30 Setup Packs- Includes tubing and adapters so you can connect to any F30 Mask (not compatible with HumidX.)
- N20 Setup Packs - Includes tubing, adapters, and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can connect any AirFit N20 Mask.
- N30 Setup Packs- Includes a specially designed N30 Mask with nasal cushions, headgear, tubing, adapters, and HumidX Humidifier Filters.
- P10 Setup Packs - Includes a specially designed P10 Mask with nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters, and HumidX Humidifier Filters.
Exclusively for Use with ResMed's Latest CPAP Mask
ResMed AirMini AutoSet CPAP is optimized exclusively for use with ResMed's latest AirFit N20 Nasal Masks, AirFit F20 & F30 Full Face Masks, AirTouch F20 Full Face Masks, and specially designed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Masks.
*Please note: AirMini CANNOT be used with any other masks, tubing, or humidifier systems.
(OPTIONAL) HumidX Effective Waterless Humidification System
AirMini contains the HumidX & HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifiers. It provides the comfort of humidification without the bulk and hassle of traditional water-based systems.
With a filter installed, the exhaled heat and moisture are captured and stored in the HME before reaching your mask's vents. When you inhale, it releases the humidity back into your CPAP therapy stream for portable, effective humidification.
- F20, N30, N20 & P10 Compatible Only - HumidX & HumidX Plus Humidifiers are compatible with F20, N30, N20 & P10 masks only.
- HumidX - Use standard HumidX HMEs for most climates and sleep environments.
- HumidX Plus - Use HumidX Plus for dry and high-altitude settings, like aircraft, where humidity is low.
Now With Bluetooth & The AirMini App
Download the free AirMini App for your iOS or Android. Then you can manage your sleep therapy comfort settings and track therapy progress directly on your phone or tablet. The AirMini App syncs data wirelessly via a BlueTooth connection so you can review your sleep score each morning. You can access the previous 30 days of sleep data.
It's a great way to stay engaged with your sleep therapy!
SmartStart & Auto-Stop Convenience
The AirMini's SmartStart function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. Once your mask is removed, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own, you can do that too. Really, what could be simpler?!
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation. It provides a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
EPR can be:
- Turned off entirely
- Choose levels from 1 to 3
- 1 is the minimum pressure relief
- 3 is the maximum
AutoRamp with Sleep Onset Detection
ResMed AirMini AutoSet CPAP's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable when you turn on your device.
AutoRamp works by:
- Delivering low pressure helps you fall asleep with ease.
- Once it detects you're sleeping, it increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level
- Pressure is delivered the moment you need it.
- You can set a specific ramp time for your device or turn the ramp off altogether.
Comfort settings are easy with the AirMini App.
- 1 AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine
- 1 Disposable Filter
- 1 Deluxe Drawstring Bag
- 1 Filter Cover
- 1 Humid X Plus Cartridge (With F20, N30, N20, P10 Only)
- 1 Mask Setup Pack
- 1 Standard HumidX Cartridge (With F20, N30, N20, P10 Only)
- 1 20W Power Supply
- 1 6 ft AirMini Tubing