The original miniCPAP just got better.
The world’s most versatile portable CPAP with more power options than any other CPAP.
- Full-size features. Tiny design. Transcend 3 provides the same advanced auto-adjusting CPAP therapy you expect from your home machine in a travel-size device.
- Designed for travelers. With its rugged and durable construction, Transcend 3 is designed specifically as a reliable travel companion to your home CPAP machine.
- Enjoy the friendly skies. Transcend 3 is FAA-approved for in-flight use.
- Freedom to choose your accessories. Transcend 3 is compatible with any CPAP mask and any CPAP hose with a standard 22 mm connection, giving you the freedom to choose what fits you best.
- Quiet as a whisper. At a sound pressure level of only 26.2* dBA, Transcend 3 miniCPAP is quieter than a whisper.
- Multiple power options. Flexible power and battery options so you can get a restful night’s sleep anywhere – from a cabin in the woods, to a 5-star hotel, to remote locations off the grid.
- Fall asleep comfortably & breathe easy. Ramp technology and EZEX pressure relief make it easier to fall asleep and more comfortable to breathe through the night.
- Convenient drying mode. Keep your mask and tube clean, dry and clear of harmful buildup with Transcend 3’s convenient drying mode.
- Free accessories. Get a free padded travel bag and set of international power adapters with a purchase of Transcend 3 (a $50 value).
- 10-night risk-free trial. Try Transcend 3 miniCPAP risk-free for 10 nights.
- Industry’s best warranty. Transcend 3 is backed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and offers an optional extended warranty that includes damage protection.
The Reimagined Transcend miniCPAP Designed From Everything You Love
The new Transcend 3 miniCPAP maintains the small, lightweight build you’ve come to expect in a Transcend miniCPAP with upgraded features like a modern design, a flat silicone base for more stability, and a swivel nozzle for a better CPAP experience.
CPAP Therapy Designed for Travelers
Portable. Durable. Reliable. Transcend 3 miniCPAP was specifically designed to provide CPAP users with an at-home sleep experience while travelling away from home. Transcend 3 packs all the latest sleep therapy technology you need and expect into a travel-size device that’s small enough to easily slip into your briefcase, purse, carry-on or backpack and rugged enough to withstand the knocks and bumps of life on the road. Plus, it’s FAA-approved, so you can turn those long flights into hours of restful sleep.
Compatible with any CPAP Mask and any CPAP Hose
Finding a mask you like can be tricky. In fact, being stuck with an uncomfortable mask is one of the top reasons that individuals with sleep apnea don’t use their CPAP machines. Transcend 3 miniCPAP eliminates that issue entirely. Unlike some travel CPAPs, Transcend 3 can be used with ANY CPAP mask and ANY CPAP hose with a standard 22mm connection. So, keep on using the mask you like (and have come to rely on) and avoid the hassle of trying to adjust to a new mask that just doesn’t fit.
Unplug with Power Options to Sleep Anywhere
Transcend 3 miniCPAP has more power options than any other CPAP on the market. AC (wall) power for when you’re at home, at your cabin or at a hotel. Portable battery options for camping or travelling to remote locations like the Himalayas (yep, Transcend miniCPAPs have been there). They also double as a backup power source during power outages.
Quiet as a Whisper
At just 26.2 dBA*, Transcend 3 is as quiet as a whisper (30 dB). Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, Transcend 3 delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep.
Fall Asleep Comfortably and Easily with Adjustable Ramp Technology
Transcend 3 miniCPAP’s ramp technology helps you fall asleep more comfortably by delivering a lower pressure when you first turn on the device and go to bed and then gradually increasing pressure over time until you reach your desired level. Plus, it’s adjustable, so you can fine-tune your ramp times or turn off the ramp feature altogether to ensure you’re getting the restful sleep you deserve.
Breathe Easier with EZEX Pressure Relief
EZEX Pressure Relief helps you breathe easier and more comfortably while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
Designed to Stay Clean and Dry, All the Time
Transcend 3 miniCPAP includes a convenient ‘drying mode’ to remove excess moisture from your mask and tubing. When you wake up in the morning, simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle to start a steady stream of air moving through the hose and mask. Not only does the drying mode ensure you’ll have a clean and dry mask waiting for you when it’s time to go to bed, but it also reduces the chance of contaminant buildup which can negatively impact performance.
Free Accessories to Make Travelling Even Easier
Get more with Transcend 3 miniCPAP. Every device purchase comes complete with a padded travel bag with secure compartments to protect your miniCPAP and accessories, plus a set of international power plugs to use around the world. This $50 value is yours free with Transcend 3 miniCPAP.
Compliance Data at Your Fingertips
Transcend 3’s data management system stores your compliance data internally, so you can view or download a detailed report with Transcend’s easy-to-use desktop software.
CPAP Industry’s Best Warranty
You can sleep well knowing that your Transcend 3 miniCPAP is backed by the industry’s best warranty. In addition to an industry leading 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, you also have the option to extend your warranty to 5 years with damage protection, giving you peace of mind and more peaceful nights of sleep. No other CPAP device offers this level of protection!
Try it Risk-Free for 10 (Restful) Nights
If you don’t love it, simply call within your trial period to send it back and receive a full refund. No risk, no questions asked, just a full 10 nights to try Transcend 3 miniCPAP, so go ahead and sleep on it.
*See full terms and conditions for details of this offer:
- This offer is available for the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™, Transcend 365 miniCPAP™, and any accessories purchased on the same invoice through the GoCPAP.com
- This offer is limited to cash purchases only. It does not apply to Transcend products reimbursed through insurance.
- Once a customer purchases a Transcend product from GoiCPAP.com, they have 10 days from the date of receipt to contact GoCPAP.com customer service to get a Return Materials Authorization number to return the product(s). Customer service can be reached at 855-346-2727 or info@GoCPAP.com.
- If a return is necessary, GoCPAP will issue to the customer a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for return of the product. For tracking purposes, the return authorization number must be included with any returned product, written on the outside of the shipping box. If we receive the product back without this number, we reserve the right to decline the package and it will be returned to you, which may void your opportunity to return the products under the 10-day trial period.
- Product must be received by GoCPAP within 10 days of the return claim.
- All products must be returned in original packaging and free from any defects for a full refund to be issued.
- If returned materials are damaged or are missing parts, it will be at the sole discretion of GoCPAP to issue a refund, partial or otherwise, or to return the product to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Any refund to the customer will be issued within 10 business days.