Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP with Humidifier
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go CPAP with Heated Humidifier design is user-friendly and ensures your sleep comfort. This CPAP machine includes an innovative heated humidifier that improves your at-home experience.
This product's advanced features include:
- DreamStation Go Portable Standard CPAP
- BlueTooth Connectivity
- Reusable Foam Filter
- 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing
- North American Power Cord
- Printed Users Manual
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Heated Humidifier with Big Savings!
The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle offers the DreamStation Go and the Humidifier at a special price. This price is not available if you buy both items separately.
Now You Can Travel with Ease
If you travel frequently, you know about the liquid restrictions when going through security. It's a pain and a hassle, and one you don't need to worry about with the DreamStation Go.
All you have to do is:
- Board your flight and fill it up with water on the plane.
- Tap or bottled water will work just fine.
- Avoid sparkling water or flavored water, as these can damage your machine.
Now You Can Use Your Preferred Mask
One of the DreamStation Go CPAP benefits is that you can use any CPAP mask you prefer.
New Feature: DreamMapper Go
The DreamMapper Go is a featured tool that is compatible with the DreamMapper. This feature allows you to travel anywhere. It will bring your night's sleep data, your progress, and improvements towards your goal with you.
Easily Manage Water Usage
The Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP with Humidifier is a water-saving technology. The heated humidifier can adapt to several ambient conditions. The humidifier can now deliver humidification evenly throughout the night.
Your DreamStation CPAP with Humidifier Go Specs
The go specs include:
- Dimensions - Machine: Approx. 5.9 in L x 5.9 in W x 2.2 in H (15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H)
- Weight - Machine: Approx. 1.86 lbs
- Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Flex Options: 1-3 cm H2O
- Electrical Input Range: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MicroSD Card Compatibility: Any microSD, 8GB, or Greater
- On-Board Memory Capacity: One Year
The Heated Humidifier specs include:
- Humidifier Dimensions: 5.78 in L x 5.94 in W x 2.32 in H
- Humidifier Weight: .76 lbs
- Humidifier Warranty: 2 years
- Humidifier Tank Capacity: 240 mL
- Humidifier Tubing Elbow Included? Yes.
- Humidifier Operating Temperature: Device: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F)
- Humidifier Storage Temperatures: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier: 5 years
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier Chamber: 1 year
- Maximum Temperature of the Heating Plate: Max Temperature: 68°C (154°F)