Save up to $100 MORE with mail in rebate on all DreamStation Go models!
This rebate offer is for consumers who purchase a DreamStation Go from November 13, 2020 through January 31, 2021, and submit the applicable rebate form online on or before February 5, 2021 or by mail on or before February 28, 2021.
Click here for REBATE FORM
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier utilizes premium auto-adjusting technology to make travelling with your CPAP therapy a lot easier.
Included: Heated Humidifier at a Big Savings! The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle offers the DreamStation Go and the Humidifier at a special price that you won't get if you buy both items separately. Many sleep therapy users appreciate the added moisture and humidity provided by heated humidifiers; but most travel CPAP machines don't offer true water based humidifiers or the solutions offered are too big and bulky. The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifer is designed as an integrated unit that snaps securely together. The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier weights less than a pound when empty and fits nicely into the Medium Travel Kit made by Respironics. In addition, it can be used with tap water, distilled water or bottled water- making it one of the most convenient, capable humidifiers on the market.
Features A-flex pressure relief technology. With the clinically-proven A-flex pressure relief technology, the Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto CPAP machine enhances the traditional PAP therapy to provide more comfort to users by delivering the right amount of pressure relief.
Designed to accommodate patient movement. The 12mm micro-flexible tubing offers its users an added freedom of movement. It is 58% smaller as compared to that of the standard 22mm performance tubing. With this design, you can easily use electronics, read a book, or watch the TV before bedtime.
Offers advanced event detection and response. The DreamStation Go Auto is more capable of adjusting your therapy levels since it features an advanced way of detecting some of the common obstructive sleep apnea events like flow limitation, leaks, snores, respiratory effort related arousal, and more.
Features a built-in USB port. The DreamStation Go Auto features a built-in USB port to make travelling a lot easier. You no longer need two power outlets to plug this in and your phone charger.
(OPTIONAL) Integrated Battery makes travel fun. If you spend time camping or off grid, the DreamStation Go's integrated battery is the power solution you need. DreamStation Go's battery snaps onto the CPAP device to create a single integrated unit with an average run time of 13 hours between charges; and you can even plug your phone/tablet into the USB port on the DreamStation Go so it will stay charged up as well.
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Go Portable Auto CPAP, BlueTooth, Reusable Foam Filter, 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing, North American Power Cord, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
DreamStation Go Specs
- Dimensions - Machine: Approx. 5.9 in L x 5.9 in W x 2.2 in H (15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H)
- Weight - Machine: Approx. 1.86 lbs
- Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Flex Options: 1-3 cm H2O
- Electrical Input Range: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MicroSD Card Compatibility: Any microSD, 8GB or Greater
- On-Board Memory Capacity: One Year
- Humidifier Dimensions: 5.78 in L x 5.94 in W x 2.32 in H
- Humidifier Weight: .76 lbs
- Humidifier Warranty: 2 years
- Humidifier Tank Capacity: 240 mL
- Humidifier Tubing Elbow Included? Yes.
- Humidifier Operating Temperature: Device: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F)
- Humidifier Storage Temperatures: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier: 5 years
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier Chamber: 1 year
- Maximum Temperature of the Heating Plate: Max Temperature: 68°C (154°F)