DreamStation GO CPAP with Humidifier
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier utilizes premium auto-adjusting technology to make traveling with your CPAP therapy easier.
Heated Humidifier Included with Big Savings!
The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle offers the DreamStation Go and the Humidifier at a special price that you won't get if you buy both items separately.
Most travel CPAP machines don't offer true water-based humidifiers, or the solutions offered are too big and bulky. Many sleep therapy users appreciate the added moisture and humidity provided by heated humidifiers, and the DreamStation Go delivers it!
The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier:
- Is designed as an integrated unit that snaps securely together.
- Weighs less than one pound (when empty) and fits nicely into the Medium Travel Kit made by Respironics.
- Can operate with tap, bottled, or distilled water.
This is one of the most convenient, capable humidifiers on the market!
A-Flex Pressure Relief Technology
The DreamStation GO CPAP with Humidifier includes the clinically-proven A-flex pressure relief technology. This CPAP machine enhances traditional PAP therapy to provide its users additional comfort by delivering the right amount of pressure relief.
Designed to Accommodate Patient Movement
The 12mm micro-flexible tubing offers added freedom of movement. The 12mm tubing's design is 58% smaller than the standard 22mm performance tubing. Now you can easily use electronics, read a book, or watch the TV before bedtime.
Offers Advanced Event Detection and Response
The DreamStation Go Auto's added capabilities can adjust to your therapy levels. Its advanced detection can discover some of the everyday obstructive sleep apnea events.
Sleep apnea events include:
- Flow limitation
- Respiratory Effort Related Arousal
- And more!
Includes a Built-in USB Port
The DreamStation Go Auto features a built-in USB port for more comfortable travel. You no longer need two power outlets for your CPAP machine and phone charger!
Optional, Integrated Battery Makes Travel Even Easier!
The DreamStation Go's integrated battery is the power supply solution you need for spending time camping or off-grid!
DreamStation Go's battery snaps onto the CPAP device to create a single integrated unit. It includes an average run time of 13 hours between charges. You even have the option to plug your phone/tablet into the DreamStation Go USB port.
DreamStation GO CPAP with Humidifier Includes...
This CPAP machine includes the following:
- DreamStation Go Portable Auto CPAP
- Reusable Foam Filter
- 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing
- North American Power Cord
- Printed Users Manual
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
DreamStation Go Specs
- Dimensions - Machine: Approx. 5.9 in L x 5.9 in W x 2.2 in H (15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H)
- Weight - Machine: Approx. 1.86 lbs
- Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Flex Options: 1-3 cm H2O
- Electrical Input Range: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MicroSD Card Compatibility: Any microSD, 8GB, or Greater
- On-Board Memory Capacity: One Year
Heated Humidifier Specs
- Humidifier Dimensions: 5.78 in L x 5.94 in W x 2.32 in H
- Humidifier Weight: .76 lbs
- Humidifier Warranty: 2 years
- Humidifier Tank Capacity: 240 mL
- Humidifier Tubing Elbow Included? Yes.
- Humidifier Operating Temperature: Device: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F)
- Humidifier Storage Temperatures: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier: 5 years
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier Chamber: 1 year
- Maximum Temperature of the Heating Plate: Max Temperature: 68°C (154°F)