Bongo Rx is a CPAP alternative that eliminates the use of a CPAP machine, mask, or hose. This all-new device is an FDA cleared and a prescription device that specializes in treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients who naturally breathe through their nose. This starter kit comes with 4 soft, replacement nasal seals, 1 of each size: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large, allowing you to find the most comfortable fitting nasal seal. Replacement seals will need to be purchased every 90 days to continue receiving the full benefits of the Bongo Rx.
Please Note: This device will NOT work effectively if you have an AHI above 30 which is referred to as Severe Sleep Apnea. AHI is the number of pauses in breathing per hour plus the number of periods of shallow breathing per hour.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for Travel - Eliminate the worry of not having enough room for your sleep apnea devices when travelling. Small and discreet, the Bongo Rx comes in a conveniently portable case that holds everything you need and fits in the pocket of your shirt!
- Sleep Apnea Alternative Therapy - Reduce the need to use a CPAP machine, mask, electricity, or batteries. No power is required to use this device, which means you receive the benefits even on an outdoor adventure. Find your nasal seal size, attach, and you are ready to use the device!
- Reusable - Easily clean the nasal cones with soap and water to extend the life and effectiveness of the device. After 90 days you will need to purchase the Annual Replenishment Pack in your preferred size, which includes a 4 pack of single-sized nasal cones.
- Ease of Use - Use the Bongo Rx at home, on the road travelling, or camping with your family. No assembly is required to use this device, which means you can easily apply it in the middle of the night with no hassle. You can even leave the Bongo Rx on if you get up to use the restroom with the convenient headgear option!
- Optional Headgear - Utilize the comfortable headgear that is included with the Bongo Rx Starter Kit. If you are afraid that the nasal seals might fall out when you are asleep, this headgear strap offers a more secure fit by reducing the possibility of the seals shifting. The headgear is NOT required to use this device; however, it will assist you in securing a tight seal.